Woodford Reserve has announced that it will be extending Old Fashioned Week to run throughout the whole month of November, working alongside leading bars to offer top-quality takeaway and home-delivered versions of this iconic whiskey cocktail.
Pubs, bars and restaurants may be shut, but, despite lockdown, Woodford Reserve has collaborated with some of the nation’s favourite bars to treat whiskey lovers to a modern twist on this American classic cocktail. A favourite of bartenders worldwide, Woodford Reserve is the only whiskey to boast over 200 flavour notes, creating the perfect balance of taste. From its rich aroma on the nose, to its distinctive depth of flavour and characteristic colour, every drop is a true Spectacle for the Senses, designed to surprise and delight with each sip.
From Hawksmoor’s iconic ‘Fuller Fat Old Fashioned’ to Swift’s ready to pour Speakeasy at Home range, there’s truly an Old Fashioned cocktail to suit every taste – we’ve rounded up some of the best spots to order up an Old Fashioned ‘to go’ or have delivered direct to your door.
Coupette – Upgrade your takeaway game this month and treat yourself to a classic Old Fashioned cocktail from one of the best kept secrets on the London bar scene. Available through Deliveroo for £10 per bottle, it couldn’t be easier to enjoy a classic Old Fashioned from the comfort of home.
Swift – Soho favourite, Swift, will be serving up their bespoke cocktails straight to your door. Combining Woodford Reserve, silky demerara sugar, orange and Angostura bitters, Swift’s Old Fashioned is a classic not to be missed. All cocktails are available in either a pouch (2 serves) or a bottle (5 serves) and can be pour directly from fridge to glass!
Hawksmoor – Celebrate the Old Fashioned cocktail in true style with Hawksmoor’s ‘Fuller Fat Old Fashioned’. This irresistible cocktail combines the tastes and smells of Woodford Reserve, washed with brown butter and sweetened with tonka bean and chocolate to create the ultimate rich and indulgent digestif. Each 200ml bottle is available for delivery and takeaway and arrives pre-mixed; simply pour over ice and garnish with either a bay leaf or orange twist.
Or, for those looking to try their own hand at creating this classic cocktail, the Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned Gift Pack provides all the tools you need to get started on your mixology journey.
Featuring our iconic bottle, this recently launched gift pack includes Woodford Reserve’s signature Old Fashioned Syrup. Created in collaboration with some of the world’s leading bartenders, the 60ml syrup is a quick and simple way to create authentic Old Fashioned cocktails from the comfort of your own home.
Containing a blend of bitters, sugars and botanical extracts, our unique recipe has been specifically developed to carefully complement the signature taste of Woodford Reserve bourbon.
Simply pour 50ml of Woodford Reserve into a mixing glass, add 10ml of our Old Fashioned cocktail syrup, stir with ice for 30-40 seconds, strain into a serving glass, garnish with a lightly expressed orange peel and voila – the perfect Old Fashioned is no longer the secret of bartenders alone.
For more information on Old Fashioned Week 2020, visit: https://www.woodfordreserve.com/oldfashionedweek/
- Luxurious Gifts Ideas For Mother’s Day 2024Luxurious Gifts Ideas For Mother’s Day 2024 Mother’s Day is a special occasion to celebrate and appreciate the most important woman in your life. Whether your mom loves fashion, beauty, home, or food, The Luxury Report are here to help you find the perfect luxury…
- Selena Gomez In Messika At Jimmy Kimmel LiveSelena Gomez In Messika At Jimmy Kimmel Live Last Friday, in Los Angeles, Selena Gomez was spotted going to “Jimmy Kimmel Live” wearing Messika high jewelry pieces. She was radiant with the Sirenetta earrings and ring, mixed with the Divine Enigma ring. @messika #Messika #DisruptingDiamonds…
- Celebrate Mother’s Day With Galvin At WindowsGalvin at Windows creates the finest in London Luxe for Mother’s Day 2024 The legendary Galvin at Windows, sat high over Mayfair on the 28th floor of the London Hilton on Park Lane, invites guests to celebrate the mother in their lives with a specially…
- Diane Kruger X Messika At The Cesar Film AwardsDiane Kruger In Messika At The Cesar Film Awards On Friday night, actress Diane Kruger was stunning at the 49th Cesar Film Awards at L’Olympia. She was wearing the High Jewelry Solena Maya mixed with the Snake Dance earrings, styled with the Wild Moon, Diamond…
- Milan Fashion Week 2024Milan Fashion Week 2024: Highlights and Trends As Milan Fashion Week is coming to a close, we wanted to give you some of the highlights from the event. Milan Fashion Week is one of the four major fashion events in the world, which showcases the…