Light in style and all about the purity
The Society’s Prosecco is soft, creamy and pleasing; the perfect aperitif to serve with a wide range of nibbles. The colour of the prosecco is a beautiful pale yellow with pleasing fruity notes and is a very sophisticated and elegant on the nose enhancing its aromatic note. It is pleasant and harmonious on the palate and not too sweet. This non-vintage wine has 11% ABV.
Origin: North-East, Trentino, Veneto | Style: Sparkling Wine | Sweetness/Fullness: 2 (of 9): Dry | Grape: N/A | Alcohol Level: 11.0%
If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, add a dash of Van Nahmen Rhubarb or Peach Nectar to quench your thirst. The results leave a mouth-watering balance between tart and sweet and is very light and refreshing.
A gift box contains the following:
1 Each(s) of Van Nahmen Rhubarb Nectar 250ml
1 Each(s) of Van Nahmen White Peach Nectar 250ml
1 Bottle(s) of The Society’s Prosecco
Can’t get enough love from one bottle?
Why not gift you and a loved one this Christmas with a membership from The Wine Society.
If the wine drinker in your life is not already a member, then gifting them a lifetime share is a memorable, thoughtful gift.
The lucky recipient will not only have £20 towards their first purchase, but more importantly, the golden key to a lifetime’s supply of great wine (and don’t worry there are absolutely no obligations to buy, or any hard sell, one simply stocks up when required). Join the society.
Check out The Wine Society’s other great range of Christmas gifts here.
For more information visit www.thewinesociety.com.
Follow The Wine Society at:
- The Dalmore Principal Collection Comes of Age with 21 Year Old 2022 Edition Highland Single MaltMaturation in Rare 30 Year Old Matusalem Oloroso Sherry Casks Realises True Potential in the Latest Masterpiece from the World’s Fastest Growing Luxury Scotch The Dalmore has committed to releasing over the next five years a permanent addition of 21 Year Old Highland Single Malts…
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Terrace Opens at the 5 Star Great Scotland Yard Hotel This SummerThe Veuve Clicquot Champagne Terrace at 5 star Great Scotland Yard Hotel has opened it doors, inviting guests to enjoy a cold glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne in a Central London rooftop hideaway, overlooking Whitehall’s skyline. Located on the top floor of Great Scotland Yard Hotel,…
- Genesis ELECTRIFIED GV70 UNVEILED AT GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED 2022Goodwood House, Chichester UK: Genesis Motor Europe today reveals its Electrified GV70 at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed in partnership with Mastercard 2022. The eagerly anticipated Electrified GV70 is the third electric car to be launched by the brand this year, following on from…
- Summer Sipping with Ryan Reynolds’ Aviation American GinThe Summer of Aviation American Gin Aviation American Gin, co-owned by actor and producer Ryan Reynolds, is the world’s highest rated gin and has helped establish a new style of American gin – softer and smoother, with juniper in the background and citrus and floral…
- Delicious Whisky Cocktails for Summer— DELICIOUSLY REFRESHING WHISKY COCKTAILS FOR SUMMER — The two Gladstone Axe Whiskies are a modern twist on classic Scotch and were created with the aim to demystify Scotch and encourage a broader audience to try whisky in cocktails and as a mixed drink, perfect for Summer drinking. The…