Light in style and all about the purity
The Society’s Prosecco is soft, creamy and pleasing; the perfect aperitif to serve with a wide range of nibbles. The colour of the prosecco is a beautiful pale yellow with pleasing fruity notes and is a very sophisticated and elegant on the nose enhancing its aromatic note. It is pleasant and harmonious on the palate and not too sweet. This non-vintage wine has 11% ABV.
Origin: North-East, Trentino, Veneto | Style: Sparkling Wine | Sweetness/Fullness: 2 (of 9): Dry | Grape: N/A | Alcohol Level: 11.0%
If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, add a dash of Van Nahmen Rhubarb or Peach Nectar to quench your thirst. The results leave a mouth-watering balance between tart and sweet and is very light and refreshing.
A gift box contains the following:
1 Each(s) of Van Nahmen Rhubarb Nectar 250ml
1 Each(s) of Van Nahmen White Peach Nectar 250ml
1 Bottle(s) of The Society’s Prosecco
Can’t get enough love from one bottle?
Why not gift you and a loved one this Christmas with a membership from The Wine Society.
If the wine drinker in your life is not already a member, then gifting them a lifetime share is a memorable, thoughtful gift.
The lucky recipient will not only have £20 towards their first purchase, but more importantly, the golden key to a lifetime’s supply of great wine (and don’t worry there are absolutely no obligations to buy, or any hard sell, one simply stocks up when required). Join the society.
Check out The Wine Society’s other great range of Christmas gifts here.
For more information visit www.thewinesociety.com.
Follow The Wine Society at:
- Salon Privé, the UK’s most exclusive motor eventThe Luxury Report is proud to be partners with Salon Privé, the UK’s most exclusive motor show and premier social car gathering, launched in 2006. Every year the event takes place over 5 days on the grounds of the spectacular Blenheim palace in Woodstock, where…
- This Christmas give the gift of art with The Arts Society MembershipThis Autumn over 100,000 people from across the country will attend over 400 arts events & lectures hosted by The Arts Society celebrating art, culture, education and an end to lockdown.
- GBBO Winner Rahul Mandal Creates World’s First 100-ingredient CakeEach ingredient represents one of the 100 countries that award-winning home-swapping. platform, Love Home Swap has homes in.
- Smeg unveils its first ever Bean to Cup coffee machineAn exciting addition to Smeg’s line-up of coffee appliances, the BCC02 is a small but smart gadget packed with innovative features to grind and brew your coffee to perfection from start to finish with just the touch of a button.
- BodyHoliday named #3 ‘Top International Destination Spa’Travel + Leisure has announced that BodyHoliday, St. Lucia, has once again been recognised by their ‘World’s Best Awards’ and has been named #3 ‘Top International Destination Spa’.