Light in style and all about the purity
The Society’s Prosecco is soft, creamy and pleasing; the perfect aperitif to serve with a wide range of nibbles. The colour of the prosecco is a beautiful pale yellow with pleasing fruity notes and is a very sophisticated and elegant on the nose enhancing its aromatic note. It is pleasant and harmonious on the palate and not too sweet. This non-vintage wine has 11% ABV.
Origin: North-East, Trentino, Veneto | Style: Sparkling Wine | Sweetness/Fullness: 2 (of 9): Dry | Grape: N/A | Alcohol Level: 11.0%
If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, add a dash of Van Nahmen Rhubarb or Peach Nectar to quench your thirst. The results leave a mouth-watering balance between tart and sweet and is very light and refreshing.
A gift box contains the following:
1 Each(s) of Van Nahmen Rhubarb Nectar 250ml
1 Each(s) of Van Nahmen White Peach Nectar 250ml
1 Bottle(s) of The Society’s Prosecco
Can’t get enough love from one bottle?
Why not gift you and a loved one this Christmas with a membership from The Wine Society.
If the wine drinker in your life is not already a member, then gifting them a lifetime share is a memorable, thoughtful gift.
The lucky recipient will not only have £20 towards their first purchase, but more importantly, the golden key to a lifetime’s supply of great wine (and don’t worry there are absolutely no obligations to buy, or any hard sell, one simply stocks up when required). Join the society.
Check out The Wine Society’s other great range of Christmas gifts here.
For more information visit www.thewinesociety.com.
Follow The Wine Society at:
- A taste of EasterStarChefs presents family easter with Michelin-starred chef, Tom Aikens
- J&B’s summer selectionJ&B Rare launches limited-edition seasonal Spring/Summer cocktail kits, delivered to your door for effortless bar-quality cocktails at home
- Palm inspirationFrancis Sultana’s new furniture collection harnesses the beauty of nature
- A glamorous Riviera historyVilla Garoupe Beach is located in one of the most sought-after and glamorous bays on the world-famous Cap d’Antibes, French Riviera
- Lamborghini x Zambaiti ParatiTravel from home with their new collection of wallcoverings and decorative panels