The Press Up Hospitality Group X European Rugby Champions Cup Final
Where to stay, eat and drink during the European Rugby Champions Cup Final in Dublin
With the Six Nations Championship in full swing, it’s now time to look ahead to the next big rugby event – the European Rugby Champions Cup Final, in May 2023, hosted at Dublin’s Aviva Stadium.
The Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group with over 65 award-winning restaurants, bars, hotels and more spanning Ireland. With an array of hospitality options in the heart of the capital, it’s ideal for those wanting to visit Dublin for the final.
Where to stay in Dublin
– The Dean Dublin – The Dean Dublin offers design-focused rooms bound to make you smile during your Dublin holiday. With big bouncy beds, power showers, original Irish art, Samsung Smart TVs and a fully stocked SMEG fridge.
– The Mayson Dublin – Situated in Dublin Docklands on the riverfront, The Mayson is the closest of Press Up’s hotels to Aviva Stadium, just a 20-minute stroll away. Though only recently opened, it has quickly established itself as one of Dublin’s trendiest hotels to stay in with 94 modern and stylish rooms with comfort at the forefront of their purpose.
– The Devlin Dublin – Located in Dublin’s idyllic borough of Ranelagh, The Devlin is the perfect place to experience the city whilst living like a local set amongst a melting pot for creativity and culture.
– The Clarence Dublin–The Clarence is Dublin’s original rock ‘n’ roll hotel located in Temple Bar and listed in The Irish Independent’s 50 Best Places to stay in Ireland in 2021. The hotel offers myriad accommodation options from recently renovated luxury hotel Deluxe Double Rooms to luxury oak-designed suites.
Where to eat & drink in Dublin:
– Sophie’s Rooftop Restaurant and Terrace, guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch and woodfired pizza all with a cocktail in hand, overlooking the 360-degree views across the city even as far as the Aviva stadium.
– Elephant & Castle, the Irish American spot offers delicious food, originally hailing from NYC, set up in Dublin’s Temple Bar in 1989, serving its all American fare and world famous wings.
– Layla’s Rooftop Restaurant in The Devlin invites visitors to dine out on a fabulous terrace whilst sampling the wares of some of the finest bartenders in the country. Flooded with light and surrounded by windows overlooking the Dublin Mountains and cityscape views, the rooftop restaurant is vibrant, friendly, and delicious.
– The Bottle Boy began in 1860 as a Spirit Grocers and has been developed to retain the original details whilst introducing cosy snugs and lots of seating perfect for a pint of plain. The Bottle Boy is a traditional Irish pub perfect for all tourists hoping to experience the Irish lifestyle.
– Americana Cocktail Bar which has assembled a team of the very best bartenders in Ireland, have developed a menu full of surprises. From bottled cocktails to classics and even twists on some of the classics, Americana Bar offers an extensive menu ready to impress.
– Located in the pub district of Dublin, cocktails have always been at the heart of The Clarence, and at The Curious Mister, tipples and cocktails are served in style in this stunning design bar. Guests are invited to settle in, and experience world-class cocktails served up by an expert team of bartenders.