Storywood Tequila has the Heart of Mexico and the Soul of Scotland. Founded by native Scotsman, Michael Ballantyne, who was inspired to create this innovative tequila when spending time in his mother’s hometown of San Miguel De Allende, Mexico. An unexpected meeting with Master Distiller, Luis Trejo at Distiller La Cofradia, was the start of his journey creating Storywood’s enticing range of cask aged tequilas.
Storywood Speyside 7 Tommy’s Margarita
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside Reposado, 25ml lime juice and 15ml agave syrup.
Method: Shake all the ingredients with ice and fine strain into a rocks glass over cubed ice. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo Old Fashioned
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo, 10ml agave syrup, 2 dashes of bitters and a dehydrated orange wheel.
Method: Stir half the tequila with three cubes of ice in a glass. Add agave syrup, bitters and two more ice cubes, before stirring again. Add the rest of the tequila before stirring once more. Add more ice cubes if there is room in the glass and garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel.
For more information visit: storywoodtequila.com
Follow Storywood Tequila at:
- Serving up a treat for Wimbledon 2022Hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon is evolving thanks to Keith Prowse, proud creators of The Treehouse on The Lawn..
- Pure alpine property perfectionWith its unrivalled luxury portfolio, Edelweiss.Re has all the knowledge and expertise to bring your Dolomites dream to life..
- Taste the delights of the Douro ValleyTania Braukamper heads into Portugal’s UNESCO-listed Douro Valley and discovers a tranquil region of fine dining and luxury spa hotels..
- The Azores: Naturally perfectA place of warm, local hospitality and beguiling landscapes, the Azores offers a glimpse of our planet at its most beautiful. Tania Braukamper explores
- Sweet dreams with SleepHaloMany enjoy the security of sleeping with their phone close to hand – but there is a downside, one that a British inventor appears to have solved