Storywood Tequila has the Heart of Mexico and the Soul of Scotland. Founded by native Scotsman, Michael Ballantyne, who was inspired to create this innovative tequila when spending time in his mother’s hometown of San Miguel De Allende, Mexico. An unexpected meeting with Master Distiller, Luis Trejo at Distiller La Cofradia, was the start of his journey creating Storywood’s enticing range of cask aged tequilas.
Storywood Speyside 7 Tommy’s Margarita
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside Reposado, 25ml lime juice and 15ml agave syrup.
Method: Shake all the ingredients with ice and fine strain into a rocks glass over cubed ice. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo Old Fashioned
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo, 10ml agave syrup, 2 dashes of bitters and a dehydrated orange wheel.
Method: Stir half the tequila with three cubes of ice in a glass. Add agave syrup, bitters and two more ice cubes, before stirring again. Add the rest of the tequila before stirring once more. Add more ice cubes if there is room in the glass and garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel.
For more information visit: storywoodtequila.com
Follow Storywood Tequila at:
- Force of natureWhere volcanic landscapes and exhilarating whale watching meets fine wine and lazy days on the beach, one visit to the Azores is never enough
- Work, live and play in MauritiusIf you have ever dreamt of changing the pace of your life or living in a beautiful location for an extended period – now is the time to start planning that move
- Join the Great Migration in styleA new mobile camp will offer guests an exclusive, front row seat to one of the seven natural wonders of Africa
- Retreat to pure blissDespite a challenging year, Seychelles continues to shine as a beacon for global travel, says Sherin Francis, CEO of Seychelles Tourism Board
- Relaxed travel in your own private bubbleThe health crisis has altered our approach to overseas travel, bringing to the fore a bespoke but laid-back experience, as embraced by The Unusual Tourist