Storywood Tequila has the Heart of Mexico and the Soul of Scotland. Founded by native Scotsman, Michael Ballantyne, who was inspired to create this innovative tequila when spending time in his mother’s hometown of San Miguel De Allende, Mexico. An unexpected meeting with Master Distiller, Luis Trejo at Distiller La Cofradia, was the start of his journey creating Storywood’s enticing range of cask aged tequilas.
Storywood Speyside 7 Tommy’s Margarita
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside Reposado, 25ml lime juice and 15ml agave syrup.
Method: Shake all the ingredients with ice and fine strain into a rocks glass over cubed ice. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo Old Fashioned
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo, 10ml agave syrup, 2 dashes of bitters and a dehydrated orange wheel.
Method: Stir half the tequila with three cubes of ice in a glass. Add agave syrup, bitters and two more ice cubes, before stirring again. Add the rest of the tequila before stirring once more. Add more ice cubes if there is room in the glass and garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel.
For more information visit: storywoodtequila.com
Follow Storywood Tequila at:
- Turkish Airlines achieved the highest “Diamond” statusWith its extra guidelines for safe travel and comprehensive hygiene precautions due to the pandemic, flag carrier airline has been awarded the highest “Diamond” status by APEX (Airline Passenger Experience Association) Health Safety powered by SimpliFlying
- Cue entertainmentWhether it’s pool or snooker that takes your fancy, with a Sir William Bentley Billiards table you’ll be racking them up long into the night
- Let your light shineCONCRETE&WAX’s handcrafted collection of concrete candleholders and fragranced pillar candles offers the freedom to create your own unique arrangements at home
- Say it with a diamondThis Valentine’s Day, design your very own symbol of love and commitment to see your story reflected in the brilliance of fine jewellery
- Travel in supreme styleThose hitting the continent’s highways, but looking for that something extra, are sure to find it with Drive Luxury