Storywood Tequila has the Heart of Mexico and the Soul of Scotland. Founded by native Scotsman, Michael Ballantyne, who was inspired to create this innovative tequila when spending time in his mother’s hometown of San Miguel De Allende, Mexico. An unexpected meeting with Master Distiller, Luis Trejo at Distiller La Cofradia, was the start of his journey creating Storywood’s enticing range of cask aged tequilas.
Storywood Speyside 7 Tommy’s Margarita
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside Reposado, 25ml lime juice and 15ml agave syrup.
Method: Shake all the ingredients with ice and fine strain into a rocks glass over cubed ice. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo Old Fashioned
Ingredients: 50ml Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo, 10ml agave syrup, 2 dashes of bitters and a dehydrated orange wheel.
Method: Stir half the tequila with three cubes of ice in a glass. Add agave syrup, bitters and two more ice cubes, before stirring again. Add the rest of the tequila before stirring once more. Add more ice cubes if there is room in the glass and garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel.
For more information visit: storywoodtequila.com
Follow Storywood Tequila at:
- Discover IsraelIncredible natural scenery and adventure await you
- Woodford Reserve: The Iconic WhiskeyTop-Quality Old Fashioned cocktails, delivered straight to your door.
- Introducing XORA new luxurious mobile phone brand with safety. reliability and discretion at its core.
- Leesey Star: Bespoke Wrist CuffsLuxury wrist cuffs that speak of everlasting sentiment.
- 6 Luxury Items To Get You Through LockdownEveryone likes to fill their home with things that they find pleasure in, so we’ve put together our top products to help you through your lockdown in style.