Skylight, known for its panoramic and uninterrupted views across London’s skyline, has announced a solution to the recent social distancing measures put in place for Autumn and Winter.
From Thursday 8th October, Skylight’s sunny terraces will be transformed into an Autumnal haven of warm igloo-bubbles, designed to keep out the cold and keep people safe as they enjoy the stunning views and unique atmosphere of this hugely popular rooftop destination venue.
18 igloo-bubbles will be placed across the top two levels, allowing groups of up to six people to enjoy delicious cocktails, sharing platters and street food, having fun outside with their friends while knowing that they are protected from others.
As the weather gets crisper, all thoughts turn to Christmas. Determined to keep up the London festive spirit, Skylight will create a magical igloo forest just in time for the holidays, meaning that Christmas, although looking slightly different than usual, will certainly not be cancelled.
Igloo-bubble bookings are now live and prices range from £30 – £90 for standard igloos on level 11 and £60 – £120 for the premium mezzanine level options. Both igloo-bubble options include 6 welcome drinks (mulled wine, canned lager or house wine) per igloo and guests can upgrade their 6 welcome drinks to a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut for an additional £50. Full table service for all guests and contactless payments throughout the venue.
For more information and bookings visit: www.skylightlondon.com
Skylight Rooftop, Pennington St entrance, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 2SF
- Show some loveValentine’s Day provides the perfect chance to let your partner know how much they mean to you – we hope this guide helps you choose that special gift
- Relax in style with Hawes & CurtisBritish heritage brand Hawes & Curtis launches its first ever luxury loungewear collection to reflect consumer demand during the pandemic
- Accor sets ambitious line-up for new hotel openings in 2021Accor is kicking off the year with an encouraging development outlook and a full schedule of new hotel openings in Southeast Asia, Japan & South Korea and around the world
- Viking Announces New Nile River Ship for 2022Inspired by the design of the award-winning Viking Longships® and built specifically to navigate the Nile River
- Escape in your homeYoga mats that will transport you from home to your favourite destination