Skylight, known for its panoramic and uninterrupted views across London’s skyline, has announced a solution to the recent social distancing measures put in place for Autumn and Winter.
From Thursday 8th October, Skylight’s sunny terraces will be transformed into an Autumnal haven of warm igloo-bubbles, designed to keep out the cold and keep people safe as they enjoy the stunning views and unique atmosphere of this hugely popular rooftop destination venue.
18 igloo-bubbles will be placed across the top two levels, allowing groups of up to six people to enjoy delicious cocktails, sharing platters and street food, having fun outside with their friends while knowing that they are protected from others.
As the weather gets crisper, all thoughts turn to Christmas. Determined to keep up the London festive spirit, Skylight will create a magical igloo forest just in time for the holidays, meaning that Christmas, although looking slightly different than usual, will certainly not be cancelled.
Igloo-bubble bookings are now live and prices range from £30 – £90 for standard igloos on level 11 and £60 – £120 for the premium mezzanine level options. Both igloo-bubble options include 6 welcome drinks (mulled wine, canned lager or house wine) per igloo and guests can upgrade their 6 welcome drinks to a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut for an additional £50. Full table service for all guests and contactless payments throughout the venue.
For more information and bookings visit: www.skylightlondon.com
Skylight Rooftop, Pennington St entrance, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 2SF
- World’s Best Dining ExperiencesA round up of some of the world’s best culinary experience
- Milk Beach Now Open with Heated Street DiningThe All-day Australian restaurant Is Now Open Following Expansion with Enhanced Evening Offering and Heated Outdoor Street Dining
- Home buying doesn’t need to be an ‘emotional’ purchaseSell your home from your sofa, showcase and story-tell for heartfelt purchasing
- Skylight Igloo-bubbles offer solution to socialising this AutumnSkylight has announced a solution to social distancing measures…
- 37th Snow Polo World Cup (29 – 31 January 2021) postponed to 2022Upon careful consideration, , the Board of Directors has decided to postpone the Snow Polo World Cup 2021 by one year…