Skylight, known for its panoramic and uninterrupted views across London’s skyline, has announced a solution to the recent social distancing measures put in place for Autumn and Winter.
From Thursday 8th October, Skylight’s sunny terraces will be transformed into an Autumnal haven of warm igloo-bubbles, designed to keep out the cold and keep people safe as they enjoy the stunning views and unique atmosphere of this hugely popular rooftop destination venue.
18 igloo-bubbles will be placed across the top two levels, allowing groups of up to six people to enjoy delicious cocktails, sharing platters and street food, having fun outside with their friends while knowing that they are protected from others.
As the weather gets crisper, all thoughts turn to Christmas. Determined to keep up the London festive spirit, Skylight will create a magical igloo forest just in time for the holidays, meaning that Christmas, although looking slightly different than usual, will certainly not be cancelled.
Igloo-bubble bookings are now live and prices range from £30 – £90 for standard igloos on level 11 and £60 – £120 for the premium mezzanine level options. Both igloo-bubble options include 6 welcome drinks (mulled wine, canned lager or house wine) per igloo and guests can upgrade their 6 welcome drinks to a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut for an additional £50. Full table service for all guests and contactless payments throughout the venue.
For more information and bookings visit: www.skylightlondon.com
Skylight Rooftop, Pennington St entrance, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 2SF
- Delicious non-alcoholic alternatives for dry JanuaryDry January is a great opportunity to reduce your alcohol intake, which is why FLUÈRE and High Point Amber have a developed a tasty range of non-alcoholic options to help you along the way
- Shake it up for Valentine’s DaySkip the chocolates this Valentine’s Day and impress your sweetheart with these deliciously romantic cocktails
- A home away from home for yacht loversFrom brightly coloured villas offering yacht berths and private pools right along the water’s edge to modern skyscrapers, there is plenty of choice for those who choose Limassol, the “city that never sleeps” as their home.
- Aruba hotelier charts a path for global tourism at COP26Aruba’s leading environmentalist, hotelier Ewald Biemans, has returned to the Dutch Caribbean island having helped the tourism industry set a course for climate action at the COP26 conference.
- 37th Snow Polo World Cup St. Moritz 2022: Six competing teams as a first, new team sponsors and VIP tickets in high demandThe 37th edition of the Snow Polo World Cup St. Moritz, which will take place from 28 to 30 January 2022, debuts a first guaranteed to increase the thrill of this legendary tournament