Skylight, known for its panoramic and uninterrupted views across London’s skyline, has announced a solution to the recent social distancing measures put in place for Autumn and Winter.
From Thursday 8th October, Skylight’s sunny terraces will be transformed into an Autumnal haven of warm igloo-bubbles, designed to keep out the cold and keep people safe as they enjoy the stunning views and unique atmosphere of this hugely popular rooftop destination venue.
18 igloo-bubbles will be placed across the top two levels, allowing groups of up to six people to enjoy delicious cocktails, sharing platters and street food, having fun outside with their friends while knowing that they are protected from others.
As the weather gets crisper, all thoughts turn to Christmas. Determined to keep up the London festive spirit, Skylight will create a magical igloo forest just in time for the holidays, meaning that Christmas, although looking slightly different than usual, will certainly not be cancelled.
Igloo-bubble bookings are now live and prices range from £30 – £90 for standard igloos on level 11 and £60 – £120 for the premium mezzanine level options. Both igloo-bubble options include 6 welcome drinks (mulled wine, canned lager or house wine) per igloo and guests can upgrade their 6 welcome drinks to a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut for an additional £50. Full table service for all guests and contactless payments throughout the venue.
For more information and bookings visit: www.skylightlondon.com
Skylight Rooftop, Pennington St entrance, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 2SF
- Luxury all-inclusive river cruising returns to Portugal’s Douro RiverAfter 17 months of paused operations, Scenic has today resumed its luxury sailings on Portugal’s Douro River
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars celebrates sporting and country pursuitsThe ongoing success of the world’s pinnacle marque is based on an intimate understanding of the unique lifestyles of its clients
- Maurice Lacroix, the official timekeeper for Acea Run Rome The MarathonMore than 10,000 runners will race through the streets of Rome with more than 1.2 million supporters cheering them on
- A first class rugby experienceWhen it comes to the home of Rugby Union, there’s only one hospitality service that offers an experience memorable enough for those must-win matches
- Alfresco livingTime to relax at this luxurious Caribbean wellness retreat