Skylight, known for its panoramic and uninterrupted views across London’s skyline, has announced a solution to the recent social distancing measures put in place for Autumn and Winter.
From Thursday 8th October, Skylight’s sunny terraces will be transformed into an Autumnal haven of warm igloo-bubbles, designed to keep out the cold and keep people safe as they enjoy the stunning views and unique atmosphere of this hugely popular rooftop destination venue.
18 igloo-bubbles will be placed across the top two levels, allowing groups of up to six people to enjoy delicious cocktails, sharing platters and street food, having fun outside with their friends while knowing that they are protected from others.
As the weather gets crisper, all thoughts turn to Christmas. Determined to keep up the London festive spirit, Skylight will create a magical igloo forest just in time for the holidays, meaning that Christmas, although looking slightly different than usual, will certainly not be cancelled.
Igloo-bubble bookings are now live and prices range from £30 – £90 for standard igloos on level 11 and £60 – £120 for the premium mezzanine level options. Both igloo-bubble options include 6 welcome drinks (mulled wine, canned lager or house wine) per igloo and guests can upgrade their 6 welcome drinks to a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut for an additional £50. Full table service for all guests and contactless payments throughout the venue.
For more information and bookings visit: www.skylightlondon.com
Skylight Rooftop, Pennington St entrance, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 2SF
- A taste of EasterStarChefs presents family easter with Michelin-starred chef, Tom Aikens
- J&B’s summer selectionJ&B Rare launches limited-edition seasonal Spring/Summer cocktail kits, delivered to your door for effortless bar-quality cocktails at home
- Palm inspirationFrancis Sultana’s new furniture collection harnesses the beauty of nature
- A glamorous Riviera historyVilla Garoupe Beach is located in one of the most sought-after and glamorous bays on the world-famous Cap d’Antibes, French Riviera
- Lamborghini x Zambaiti ParatiTravel from home with their new collection of wallcoverings and decorative panels