Simple, beautifully worded, robust and inspirational!
Opt for elegance with Leesey Star, a leading family-owned jeweller, dedicated to elevating your ensemble with their bespoke wrist cuffs.
Explore Leesey Star’s collection of classic and contemporary-coloured cuffs, from glamourous gold to luminescent rainbow and sleek black, available for both men and women.
If you’re looking for something modern and minimal, LS’s unique cut-out cuffs are perfect for any occasion, or go for a more grandeur and bespoke piece by adding your own personalise message engraved on a unit of your choosing.
Leesey Star’s Commitment to Mental Health
Leesey Star’s core purpose is to enrich lives and make a positive difference to the world we live in. Their classy motivational bracelets are daily reminders that we are cared for and are unique individuals who are loved.
“Mental Health and Wellness is no lesser important than Physical Wellness, in fact more so! The body cannot function without the mind! Just like there is no stigma in going to the doctors if your back hurts – there is no stigma in asking for treatment if you feel mentally unwell/unbalanced or you are suffering from anxiety – or you know someone who might be. There is zero shame in asking for help.”
– Ms Star
You matter. You are important.
Whatever your style, Leesey Star’s jewelleries speak of everlasting sentiment, ideal for both you and your loved ones.
Learn more about their stunning pieces and the story behind Leesey Star at: leeseystar.com
Follow them at:
- W London Unveils Abstract Afternoon Tea With Brighton Artist Lois O’HaraW London partners with Lois O’Hara unveiling colourful afternoon tea: A Fusion of Well-being, Creativity and Culinary Delights Launched on 20th September, W London is proud to introduce an innovative collaboration with Brighton-based artist Lois O’Hara, redefining the traditional afternoon tea experience. This exciting partnership … Read more
- Víctor Gutiérrez x Roberto SihuayVíctor Gutiérrez x Roberto Sihuay: One Night Only Four Hands Dinner at LIMA Fitzrovia on 17th October 2023 On Tuesday 17th October, two of the world’s most exciting Peruvian chefs, two Michelin-starred Chef Víctor Gutiérrez of Restaurant Víctor Gutiérrez and the much-celebrated Roberto Sihuay of … Read more
- AA Awards for The Old Bell Hotel, MalmesburyAA Awards for The Old Bell Hotel, Malmesbury Adding to its long list of recent accolades, including Muddy Stiletto’s Best Hotel in the UK, The Old Bell in Malmesbury has now been awarded 4 Stars for its truly spectacular rooms, two AA Rosettes for its … Read more
- BALBLAIR LAUNCH 21 YEAR OLD WHISKYPatience, Deliciously Rewarded: Introducing Balblair’s exquisite 21 year old single malt whisky Prepare to indulge in the epitome of opulence as Balblair, the esteemed Highland single malt Scotch Distillery renowned for its unrivalled collection of extraordinary single malts, unveils its crowning jewel: the highly anticipated … Read more
- Artist Gergei Erdei X The MAINE Mayfair CollaborationArtist and Designer Gergei Erdei re-imagines The Drawing Room and Terrace at The MAINE Mayfair The theatrical takeover of the Terrace and Drawing Room invites guests to take a walk in the designers’ world Photo credit: Panna Donka Multi-disciplinary artist and designer Gergei Erdei stages … Read more