Simple, beautifully worded, robust and inspirational!
Opt for elegance with Leesey Star, a leading family-owned jeweller, dedicated to elevating your ensemble with their bespoke wrist cuffs.
Explore Leesey Star’s collection of classic and contemporary-coloured cuffs, from glamourous gold to luminescent rainbow and sleek black, available for both men and women.
If you’re looking for something modern and minimal, LS’s unique cut-out cuffs are perfect for any occasion, or go for a more grandeur and bespoke piece by adding your own personalise message engraved on a unit of your choosing.
Leesey Star’s Commitment to Mental Health
Leesey Star’s core purpose is to enrich lives and make a positive difference to the world we live in. Their classy motivational bracelets are daily reminders that we are cared for and are unique individuals who are loved.
“Mental Health and Wellness is no lesser important than Physical Wellness, in fact more so! The body cannot function without the mind! Just like there is no stigma in going to the doctors if your back hurts – there is no stigma in asking for treatment if you feel mentally unwell/unbalanced or you are suffering from anxiety – or you know someone who might be. There is zero shame in asking for help.”
– Ms Star
You matter. You are important.
Whatever your style, Leesey Star’s jewelleries speak of everlasting sentiment, ideal for both you and your loved ones.
Learn more about their stunning pieces and the story behind Leesey Star at: leeseystar.com
Follow them at:
- Valentine’s Eating & Drinking at the Londoner HotelTO KICK OFF THE EVENING: ENJOY A SCENTED APÉRITIF MOMENT THE STAGE WITH MILLER HARRIS Leicester Square’s super boutique hotel, The Londoner, has collaborated with couture British fragrance house, Miller Harris to add a unique cocktail and perfume pairing to the menu at The Stage –…
- Easy solutions for Brits worried about new travel rulesEasy solutions for Brits worried or unaware of new travel rules New research reveals that only one in five (22%) know when the EU’s ETIAS waiver comes into force Half (46%) of Brits unfazed by introduction of mandatory biometric checks to enter Europe. It’s not…
- FAMOUS OLIVIER FAMILY’S ART COLLECTION TO GO UP FOR AUCTIONLEGENDARY OLIVIER FAMILY TO SELL PRIVATE COLLECTION OF WORKS BY THE GREAT LANDSCAPE & PORTRAIT ARTIST HERBERT OLIVIER Works offered by direct descent through the artist’s family – some never before seen works adorned Olivier home for more than 100 years Largest group of works…
- Vegan-friendly JamaicaIncreasing numbers of people are introducing more plant-based food to their diets or becoming fully vegan. With food being such an integral part of travel, traditional Rastafarian Ital food is a fantastic way to try a new cuisine, and a delicious and healthy vegan lifestyle! The home of reggae is not only known for its music, beautiful beaches, and warm people but…
- Rums for MumsLooking for the perfect gift for the woman who has it all this Mother’s Day? Look no further, we have the best rum for your mum. Whether she likes something a little spicier, she prefers a classic, or is partial to a vintage, there’s a…