For the first time in the UK, 100 per cent Organic, Gold Medal winning wines from a French family owned vineyard are being made available to British wine lovers.
Located deep in Southern France, almost touching the Spanish border, Chateau Nadal wines (beautiful rounded reds, classic whites, beguiling rosé and delectable dessert wines) are being offered to wine lovers in the UK only through Greenham Wines.
Chateau Nadal can be found in the Languedoc/Rousillon region of France. Wines from this area are growing in stature and reputation and the Organic wines from Chateau Nadal have achieved Gold Medal status in international wine festivals.
In fact, the Nadal family has won over 50 medals for their wines in the last 10 years, making Chateau Nadal one of the most respected vineyards in the whole region.
(Left: Jean Marie Nadal – 5th generation Master Winemaker)
Such is the quality of these superb wines, that they can be laid down for between 15 and 20 years – you could start your own wine cellar. Alternatively, you could buy a case to celebrate the birth of a baby and drink it with them on their eighteenth birthday.
Dominick Croom from Greenham Wines says:
We are delighted to have been selected to represent Chateau Nadal wines in the UK. These gorgeous wines are only available in the UK from Greenham Wines and are delivered directly from the Chateau to your door.
“Chateau Nadal has kept its Organic status for the last ten years and the oldest vine on the estate was planted in 1900 and is still producing fat, juicy grapes today.”
Chateau Nadal sits on land which once housed a Cistercian monastery 800 years ago where the monks made their own wine.
For more information visit: www.greenhamwines.co.uk
For more Lifestyle stories follow The Luxury Report.
- Deals for remote workers and solo travellers at Kandima MaldivesGreat deals for remote workers and solo travellers at Kandima Maldives! A switch in working habits, particularly following the pandemic, with reliable access to technology and connectivity, has seen the digital nomad lifestyle rise and workers’ thirst for exploration stronger than ever. Whether it is…
- Easter Breaks with Bae – Luxury Greek Getaways3 Lux Greek Resorts to Add to Your Bucket List Relaxing Retreat at this Barefoot Bohemian Boutique Hotel Step into the pure oasis that is Kenshō Ornos, a secluded haven promising a deep awakening for all leisure lovers. Inspired by the endless blue and turquoise hues of…
- Easter spent with the best Gin cocktails in handBrockmans Brockmans gin is an avant-garde twist on the classic English gin with a bold blend of traditional gin botanicals and other more unusual ingredients like liquorice root, blueberries, and blackberries. The properly improper gin’s result is a smooth gin that’s equally as perfect served…
- Easter at LPM Restaurant & BarHidden in a Mayfair Mews, LPM Restaurant & Bar welcomes those looking to spend the occasion in style. On the menu is a decadent dessert, consisting of chocolate and hazel croustillant on a meringue based and covered with a vanilla Chantilly. Set to cure those chocolate craving,…
- Upscale London Living with Royal SecretLancer Square comprises 36 finely crafted residences drawing inspiration from Kensington Palace, the previous home of Prince William and Kate. Lancer Square was previously the original Kensington Palace grounds and kitchen garden, and later the Kensington Barracks, housing cavalry and infantry including the Royal Lancers, offering residents a unique opportunity to own a…