For the first time in the UK, 100 per cent Organic, Gold Medal winning wines from a French family owned vineyard are being made available to British wine lovers.
Located deep in Southern France, almost touching the Spanish border, Chateau Nadal wines (beautiful rounded reds, classic whites, beguiling rosé and delectable dessert wines) are being offered to wine lovers in the UK only through Greenham Wines.
Chateau Nadal can be found in the Languedoc/Rousillon region of France. Wines from this area are growing in stature and reputation and the Organic wines from Chateau Nadal have achieved Gold Medal status in international wine festivals.
In fact, the Nadal family has won over 50 medals for their wines in the last 10 years, making Chateau Nadal one of the most respected vineyards in the whole region.
(Left: Jean Marie Nadal – 5th generation Master Winemaker)
Such is the quality of these superb wines, that they can be laid down for between 15 and 20 years – you could start your own wine cellar. Alternatively, you could buy a case to celebrate the birth of a baby and drink it with them on their eighteenth birthday.
Dominick Croom from Greenham Wines says:
We are delighted to have been selected to represent Chateau Nadal wines in the UK. These gorgeous wines are only available in the UK from Greenham Wines and are delivered directly from the Chateau to your door.
“Chateau Nadal has kept its Organic status for the last ten years and the oldest vine on the estate was planted in 1900 and is still producing fat, juicy grapes today.”
Chateau Nadal sits on land which once housed a Cistercian monastery 800 years ago where the monks made their own wine.
For more information visit: www.greenhamwines.co.uk
- Give a Gift of Gin This Valentine’s Day, February 14thThis Valentine’s Day treat your loved one to a bottle of Gin from around the world. From India’s Jaisalmer Gin to Aviation American Gin – crafted in small batches in Oregon, to the classic English Cotswolds, Pinkster and Mermaid Gins – each gin a lovely gift for the special one in your life this Valentine’s Day
- Oddbird collaborates with Chef Daniel Watkins to create exclusive wine and food pairing hampersOddbird have partnered with renowned Chef, Daniel Watkins to create a unique, liberated from alcohol, wine and food pairing this month.
- Delicious non-alcoholic alternatives for dry JanuaryDry January is a great opportunity to reduce your alcohol intake, which is why FLUÈRE and High Point Amber have a developed a tasty range of non-alcoholic options to help you along the way
- Shake it up for Valentine’s DaySkip the chocolates this Valentine’s Day and impress your sweetheart with these deliciously romantic cocktails
- A home away from home for yacht loversFrom brightly coloured villas offering yacht berths and private pools right along the water’s edge to modern skyscrapers, there is plenty of choice for those who choose Limassol, the “city that never sleeps” as their home.