For the first time in the UK, 100 per cent Organic, Gold Medal winning wines from a French family owned vineyard are being made available to British wine lovers.
Located deep in Southern France, almost touching the Spanish border, Chateau Nadal wines (beautiful rounded reds, classic whites, beguiling rosé and delectable dessert wines) are being offered to wine lovers in the UK only through Greenham Wines.
Chateau Nadal can be found in the Languedoc/Rousillon region of France. Wines from this area are growing in stature and reputation and the Organic wines from Chateau Nadal have achieved Gold Medal status in international wine festivals.
In fact, the Nadal family has won over 50 medals for their wines in the last 10 years, making Chateau Nadal one of the most respected vineyards in the whole region.
(Left: Jean Marie Nadal – 5th generation Master Winemaker)
Such is the quality of these superb wines, that they can be laid down for between 15 and 20 years – you could start your own wine cellar. Alternatively, you could buy a case to celebrate the birth of a baby and drink it with them on their eighteenth birthday.
Dominick Croom from Greenham Wines says:
We are delighted to have been selected to represent Chateau Nadal wines in the UK. These gorgeous wines are only available in the UK from Greenham Wines and are delivered directly from the Chateau to your door.
“Chateau Nadal has kept its Organic status for the last ten years and the oldest vine on the estate was planted in 1900 and is still producing fat, juicy grapes today.”
Chateau Nadal sits on land which once housed a Cistercian monastery 800 years ago where the monks made their own wine.
For more information visit: www.greenhamwines.co.uk
- This Christmas give the gift of art with The Arts Society MembershipThis Autumn over 100,000 people from across the country will attend over 400 arts events & lectures hosted by The Arts Society celebrating art, culture, education and an end to lockdown.
- GBBO Winner Rahul Mandal Creates World’s First 100-ingredient CakeEach ingredient represents one of the 100 countries that award-winning home-swapping. platform, Love Home Swap has homes in.
- Smeg unveils its first ever Bean to Cup coffee machineAn exciting addition to Smeg’s line-up of coffee appliances, the BCC02 is a small but smart gadget packed with innovative features to grind and brew your coffee to perfection from start to finish with just the touch of a button.
- BodyHoliday named #3 ‘Top International Destination Spa’Travel + Leisure has announced that BodyHoliday, St. Lucia, has once again been recognised by their ‘World’s Best Awards’ and has been named #3 ‘Top International Destination Spa’.
- Celebrate Christmas with these new Cotswolds Distillery Festive Whisky and Gin ServesCotswolds Distillery gin and whisky makes for a great Christmas gift for the gin or whisky loving friend or family member. It is also makes for delicious festive serves so why not treat your Christmas guests to these festive cocktails to make this Christmas extra special.