The first edition of Abu Dhabi International Boat Show (ADIBS) is only 5 months away and space is filling up fast with over 115 exhibitors already confirmed.
ADIBS is going to be a very unique government owned and organised event, a marine festival rich with Emirati heritage and culture, celebrating the local traditions of the marine industry in Abu Dhabi.
Did you know that……?
1. ADIBS has partnered with a long list of Government and Industry Partners & Sponsors all gearing up to make the show a resounding success.
2. Day 1 of the show is VIP Day, exclusively reserved for VIP’s, High Net Worth Individuals, Exhibitors, Exhibitor Special Guests and international and local media.
3. ADIBS has finalised an extensive programme of watersports activities, live entertainment and spectacular demonstrations all set to ‘wow’ our visitors.
4. ADIBS will be held at the state of the art ADNEC marina with a 6m deep channel enabling yachts of all sizes to be displayed in the 31,000m2 show marina. The marina is served by an exclusive VIP access road and extensive on-site parking.
5. Abu Dhabi is the wealthiest emirate of the UAE in terms of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and per capita income.
Contact the team:
+971 (0) 56 616 5377
+971 (0) 2 406 3559
+971 (0) 2 406 3388
Access a $61bn industry
The current value of the UAE maritime industry
Showcase your brand to 20,000 visitors
Visitors over the 4 days of the show
Become a founding member
Taking part in ADIBS 2018 will offer your company founding member status
Join us at VIP day
An exclusive day on Day 1 (17th October) for Government, VIPs and our founding exhibitors and their special guests