Christmas is upon us! A time for togetherness has never been so sorely needed as it is now. But unfortunately, the current Covid-19 situation threatens a very different type of Christmas. Though we may not be able to see each other this year, we can still bestow gifts upon our loved ones and close friends. Here’s a guide to some of the best places for luxury Christmas gifts:
Sir William Bentley Billiards
What better way to spend Christmas than with some fun and friendly competition? The craftsmen at Sir William Bentley Billiards’ Wiltshire workshops create stunning Pool & Snooker tables, multi-purpose dining, table-tennis, poker tables and more. They have a selection of Special offer items available for immediate delivery.
When it comes to watchmaking, no one does it quite like Loxo. They combine the spirit and originality of Luxembourger design with the precision of Swiss engineering. Their Model One watch is beautiful and unique, with hands that change colour the more they are exposed to UV rays. With a fantastic look and those kinds of interesting features, it’ll make the perfect present.
Mission Aviation Fellowship
Sometimes the festive season is the best time to help those less fortunate. For 75 years, MAF has been flying over jungles, mountains and deserts to bring medical care, emergency relief and hope to thousands of communities. Flying to more destinations than any commercial airline, MAF will continue to combat isolation long after the coronavirus is defeated. It costs just £60 to fuel an MAF flight and reach the furthest corner of the world. Please consider giving a gift today.
For your jewellery to tell a story, sometimes it’s best you inspire the narrative. This festive season, discover the fascinating beauty of diamond jewellery. Through award-winning craftsmanship, 77 Diamonds will help design a piece in three simple steps. From engagement rings to pendants, to brilliant earrings, create your symbol of everlasting love this Christmas.
0203 540 1477
There is nothing better in Winter than a luxurious and warming whisky, and Suntory’s range provides just this. In particular, their Hibiki Whisky offers a generous blend of malt and grain whiskies bursting with rich flavour. Suntory’s care and attention to craftsmanship really is second to none.
My Classic Car Life
My Classic Car Life offers a wonderful app designed for classic car enthusiasts who are concerned about preserving, storing securely and privately, transmitting and showcase the history of their automobile, no matter the make or the model. The perfect gift for someone who treasures their car and its story.
+33 6 26 86 19 31
No one understands the art of fragrance like Creed. Established way back in 1760, they are still providing men and women with stunning aromas. It just so happens to be the 10-year anniversary of Aventus, a fragrance bursting with notes of apple and blackcurrant. It comes in a beautiful anniversary edition bottle design that is sure to look perfect under the christmas tree.
+44 1988 222026
Dutch Oil Paintings
Luxury, exclusivity, and elegance: these are words that describe the refined oil paintings by Dutch fine artist Tanja Möderscheim. The paintings are entirely crafted using the techniques and pigments of 17thcentury Holland and feature game, flowers and still life on linen, wood, silver and gold. Bespoke work by this incredible artist can make the most unique Christmas gift for your loved one. Exclusive Collectors’ List membership is also available.
Be your own interior designer with the CONCRETE&WAX collection of fragranced candles and modular concrete holders. The mix and match stacking design allows you to play with arrangements to reflect your current mood. A truly luxurious and unique gift for a loved one or yourself.
National Animal Welfare Trust
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas for an animal lover? Sponsor an animal at the National Animal Welfare Trust on their behalf, and give the gift of a second chance to a homeless pet.
- Luxurious Gifts Ideas For Mother’s Day 2024Luxurious Gifts Ideas For Mother’s Day 2024 Mother’s Day is a special occasion to celebrate and appreciate the most important woman in your life. Whether your mom loves fashion, beauty, home, or food, The Luxury Report are here to help you find the perfect luxury…
- Selena Gomez In Messika At Jimmy Kimmel LiveSelena Gomez In Messika At Jimmy Kimmel Live Last Friday, in Los Angeles, Selena Gomez was spotted going to “Jimmy Kimmel Live” wearing Messika high jewelry pieces. She was radiant with the Sirenetta earrings and ring, mixed with the Divine Enigma ring. @messika #Messika #DisruptingDiamonds…
- Celebrate Mother’s Day With Galvin At WindowsGalvin at Windows creates the finest in London Luxe for Mother’s Day 2024 The legendary Galvin at Windows, sat high over Mayfair on the 28th floor of the London Hilton on Park Lane, invites guests to celebrate the mother in their lives with a specially…
- Diane Kruger X Messika At The Cesar Film AwardsDiane Kruger In Messika At The Cesar Film Awards On Friday night, actress Diane Kruger was stunning at the 49th Cesar Film Awards at L’Olympia. She was wearing the High Jewelry Solena Maya mixed with the Snake Dance earrings, styled with the Wild Moon, Diamond…
- Milan Fashion Week 2024Milan Fashion Week 2024: Highlights and Trends As Milan Fashion Week is coming to a close, we wanted to give you some of the highlights from the event. Milan Fashion Week is one of the four major fashion events in the world, which showcases the…