Christmas is upon us! A time for togetherness has never been so sorely needed as it is now. But unfortunately, the current Covid-19 situation threatens a very different type of Christmas. Though we may not be able to see each other this year, we can still bestow gifts upon our loved ones and close friends. Here’s a guide to some of the best places for luxury Christmas gifts:
Sir William Bentley Billiards
What better way to spend Christmas than with some fun and friendly competition? The craftsmen at Sir William Bentley Billiards’ Wiltshire workshops create stunning Pool & Snooker tables, multi-purpose dining, table-tennis, poker tables and more. They have a selection of Special offer items available for immediate delivery.
When it comes to watchmaking, no one does it quite like Loxo. They combine the spirit and originality of Luxembourger design with the precision of Swiss engineering. Their Model One watch is beautiful and unique, with hands that change colour the more they are exposed to UV rays. With a fantastic look and those kinds of interesting features, it’ll make the perfect present.
Mission Aviation Fellowship
Sometimes the festive season is the best time to help those less fortunate. For 75 years, MAF has been flying over jungles, mountains and deserts to bring medical care, emergency relief and hope to thousands of communities. Flying to more destinations than any commercial airline, MAF will continue to combat isolation long after the coronavirus is defeated. It costs just £60 to fuel an MAF flight and reach the furthest corner of the world. Please consider giving a gift today.
For your jewellery to tell a story, sometimes it’s best you inspire the narrative. This festive season, discover the fascinating beauty of diamond jewellery. Through award-winning craftsmanship, 77 Diamonds will help design a piece in three simple steps. From engagement rings to pendants, to brilliant earrings, create your symbol of everlasting love this Christmas.
0203 540 1477
There is nothing better in Winter than a luxurious and warming whisky, and Suntory’s range provides just this. In particular, their Hibiki Whisky offers a generous blend of malt and grain whiskies bursting with rich flavour. Suntory’s care and attention to craftsmanship really is second to none.
My Classic Car Life
My Classic Car Life offers a wonderful app designed for classic car enthusiasts who are concerned about preserving, storing securely and privately, transmitting and showcase the history of their automobile, no matter the make or the model. The perfect gift for someone who treasures their car and its story.
+33 6 26 86 19 31
No one understands the art of fragrance like Creed. Established way back in 1760, they are still providing men and women with stunning aromas. It just so happens to be the 10-year anniversary of Aventus, a fragrance bursting with notes of apple and blackcurrant. It comes in a beautiful anniversary edition bottle design that is sure to look perfect under the christmas tree.
+44 1988 222026
Dutch Oil Paintings
Luxury, exclusivity, and elegance: these are words that describe the refined oil paintings by Dutch fine artist Tanja Möderscheim. The paintings are entirely crafted using the techniques and pigments of 17thcentury Holland and feature game, flowers and still life on linen, wood, silver and gold. Bespoke work by this incredible artist can make the most unique Christmas gift for your loved one. Exclusive Collectors’ List membership is also available.
Be your own interior designer with the CONCRETE&WAX collection of fragranced candles and modular concrete holders. The mix and match stacking design allows you to play with arrangements to reflect your current mood. A truly luxurious and unique gift for a loved one or yourself.
National Animal Welfare Trust
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas for an animal lover? Sponsor an animal at the National Animal Welfare Trust on their behalf, and give the gift of a second chance to a homeless pet.
- Delicious non-alcoholic alternatives for dry JanuaryDry January is a great opportunity to reduce your alcohol intake, which is why FLUÈRE and High Point Amber have a developed a tasty range of non-alcoholic options to help you along the way
- Shake it up for Valentine’s DaySkip the chocolates this Valentine’s Day and impress your sweetheart with these deliciously romantic cocktails
- A home away from home for yacht loversFrom brightly coloured villas offering yacht berths and private pools right along the water’s edge to modern skyscrapers, there is plenty of choice for those who choose Limassol, the “city that never sleeps” as their home.
- Aruba hotelier charts a path for global tourism at COP26Aruba’s leading environmentalist, hotelier Ewald Biemans, has returned to the Dutch Caribbean island having helped the tourism industry set a course for climate action at the COP26 conference.
- 37th Snow Polo World Cup St. Moritz 2022: Six competing teams as a first, new team sponsors and VIP tickets in high demandThe 37th edition of the Snow Polo World Cup St. Moritz, which will take place from 28 to 30 January 2022, debuts a first guaranteed to increase the thrill of this legendary tournament