London Boat Show 2018
Wednesday 10 – Sunday 14 January 2018
10am – 6.30pm each day, except late night closing til 8.30pm on Thursday 11 January and 6pm closing on Sunday 14 January
Advance tickets start from £15, with two children under the age of 15 going free with each adult. Concessions are also available
Back for its 64th year, the London Boat Show returns in January celebrating everything you can do and enjoy on the water. Bringing a world of inspiration, stunning yachts and on-water experiences visitors will be treated to five days of the very latest in the boating world.
Incorporating the all-new Boating & Watersports Holiday Show, visitors will be able to get into the holiday spirit and plan their next water-based getaway. Whether seeking new adventures on the open ocean, a family-boating holiday on the UK’s inland waterways or checking out the latest in watersports gear, this brand-new Show will offer it all.
Over 300 exhibitors will be showcasing the best the marine world has to offer with debuts to the World and European stage. The event will also offer exciting attractions including:
- Lock & Waterside Pub – the inland network and the Broads in Norfolk offer great family holidays and the opportunity to get active or simply chill out. The event’s very own Lock & Waterside pub, surrounded by narrow boats and river cruisers, kids play area and its own working lock, is the best place to have a drink and think about your next family adventure.
- Beach Club & Activity Pool – featuring a real-life sailing school on the sand, visitors can learn the art of dinghy sailing, kayaking or Stand Up Paddleboarding before having the opportunity to put their skills into practice on the Show’s stunning pool.
- Classic Boat Collection – a stunning collection of beautiful boats presented on a raised deck will greet visitors as the first thing they see when they enter the Show. Curators will be on hand to talk about their history, whilst visitors can get up close to view the detail of this remarkable collection.
- Practical Boating Theatre – using the deck of a boat as a setting for this brand-new attraction, expert advice and live, practical demonstrations will allow visitors to brush up on their knowledge or learn a new skill.
- Yachtsman’s Bar – the centerpiece of the Show, the Yachtsman’s Bar will offer visitors a meeting point and a place amongst the beautiful boats to have a drink with friends and soak up the atmosphere of this world-class event.
- The Legends Theatre – the place to see, hear and meet the legends of the sailing world, plus a few surprise guests along the way. Featuring films and stories of adventure, the Theatre will be hosted by Sky TV’s, Alec Wilkinson.
- The Black & White Bar – with live music over the course of the five days, this is the London Boat Show’s signature attraction. Remaining at the core of the Show’s social scene, it’s the place to swap stories, trade tips and plan the season ahead.
- Bespoke London – enjoy an element of luxury whilst indulging in a glass of champagne.
Alongside some fantastic attractions and thrilling entertainment, the Shows will bring together the great and the good from across the British and global market to the heart of the capital city. Whether you love boating, want to experience something new or just want an enjoyable day out, the world-famous London Boat Show has something for everyone.