The Luxury Report is proud to be partners with Salon Privé, the UK’s most exclusive motor show and premier social car gathering, launched in 2006.
Every year the event takes place over 5 days on the grounds of the spectacular Blenheim palace in Woodstock, where they launched their new luxury watch fair, Salon Privé TIME, this year.
On the first day of the event this year, 9 new models made their debut including another World Premiere from Touring Superleggera. This was followed by two days of Concours d’Elégance, Ladies Day by Boodles, Salon Privé LIVE, the Sunset Party, Salon Privé Club Trophy and Salon Privé Classic and Supercar.
Attendance surpassed 18,000 and the events are listed below:
- Wednesday 1st September: Salon Privé Concours d’Elégance presented by Aviva / Media Day
- Thursday 2nd September: Salon Privé Concours d’Elégance presented by Aviva
- Friday 3rd September: Salon Privé Ladies’ Day presented by Boodles
- Saturday 4th September: Salon Privé Club Trophy Day presented by Lockton
- Sunday 5th September: Salon Privé Classic & Supercar
This year’s Salon Privé Concours d’Elégance presented by Aviva reaffirmed the event as one of the world’s finest with an incredible collection of classics on display and a worthy list of winners below with the Best of Show 1938 Mercedes-Benz 540 K Cabriolet A Sindelfingen now entered in the ultimate annual event, the Peninsula Classics Best of the Best, the results of which will be announced in Paris in February 2022.
- Preservation Award: 1955 Aston Martin DB2 Monte Carlo Rally Car
- Most Opulent: 1931 Bentley 8 Litre Park Ward Four-Door Sports Saloon
- Most Exceptional Coachwork: 1927 Rolls-Royce 20hp Tourer by Barker
- Most Elegant: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTS
- Spirit Award: 1903 Panhard et Levassor 80hp
- Coup de Coeur: 1937 Talbot Lago T15 Cabriolet by Worblaufen
- Best Interior: 1947 Bentley Mark VI Cabriolet by Franay
- Most Iconic: 1966 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 GT FHC
The major awards went to:
• People’s Choice: 1955 Aston Martin DB2 Monte Carlo Rally Car
• Churchill Cup for Most Exceptional Design: 1972 De Tomaso Mangusta by Ghia
• Best of Show went to a stunning 1938 Mercedes-Benz 540 K Cabriolet A Sindelfingen
Salon Privé 2022
Next year’s event is set to take place from Wednesday 31st August – Sunday 4th September. Salon Privé will also return to London from Thursday 21st April – Saturday 23rd April with a spectacular spring event at the famous Royal Hospital Chelsea to complement the September flagship event. This event will present a more urban, energetic style with a party atmosphere. Guests will be greeted by a set of Sponsor Pavillions (featuring the latest luxury goods and premium car brands) and an array of pop-up artisan eateries and bars, surrounded by a luxury car brand displays.
For further information: