Giuliano Mazzuoli’s creativity is constantly stimulated by ideas that combine passion for design and the artisanal workmanship that characterize all the products of the line.
With more than ten years of history in the watchmaking world, Giuliano Mazzuoli introduces two new variations to his first creation. Blue and green are the two new dial colors chosen for Manometro leaving unaltered the concept of the form and the essential and clean design just like in the first version with ivory and black color dials. Green, a color symbolizing hope and a positive message that wishes to counter the trend of our modern times that is also linked to the other version, the blue, the color of the sky and of infinity.
The principle characteristics of Manometro remain intact: a large-dimension cylindrical case in polished stainless steel with the crown at 2 o’clock and a natural Florentine leather strap that is produced manually in Tuscany and inserted directly into the case.
- Movement: mechanical automatic movement; caliber ETA 2824/2
- Functions: hours, minutes and seconds
- Case: cylindrical polished INOX AISI 316/L stainless steel case, diameter 45.2 mm; height 14.8 mm
- Crown: screw-in crown
- Dials: blue or green
- Crystal: Convex sapphire crystal; anti-reflective
- Strap: in natural Florentine leather with stainless steel buckle
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50 meters)