Make the most of the Easter Holidays and take the whole family away for an Easter sleepover at Danesfield House Hotel & Spa in Buckinghamshire – just 30 minutes from central London.
Cots and extra beds are available for babies and children within family and inter-connecting rooms and suites to suit families of all ages and sizes. Four legged family members are also most welcome in the hotel’s dog friendly bedrooms, allowing everyone to be together and explore Danesfield House and the magnificent surrounding area this Easter.
The dedicated concierge team is on hand to advise and book family friendly local attractions including Legoland and the Roald Dahl Museum.
Highlights of the Easter Staycation package available between 9th and 21st April 2017:
- Two-nights accommodation
- Three-course dinner served in The Restaurant on one night
- Full English breakfast served in The Restaurant daily
- Traditional Afternoon Tea on one afternoon
- Children under 5 stay free*
- Allocated children’s swim times for over 5’s
- Children’s menus
- Woodland and gardens to explore
- Putting green and giant garden games
- Free Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday 16th April
Prices are from £390.00 per person based on two adults sharing a Courtyard Room.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss the best room to accommodate your family and for details of any supplements for children over 5 years old.